I wrote about mindsets on my website Farther to Go! last month, but as with many of the topics I write about there, this seems relevant in terms of Enneagram types. I suspect it is easier for some types to develop–or to already have–a Get Better mindset, while other types find it more difficult to break out of the Be Good mindset. Full article here.
- What if: Your Traveling Companion Bows Out?
- What if: Someone Else Steals the Spotlight from You?
- What if: You Were Late for a Meeting?
- What if: You Found Yourself on Your Own?
- What if: You Were Wrong…in Public?
- What if: Your Dirty Laundry Might Be Aired?
- What if: Your Expertise Is Ignored?
- What Don’t You Like about Being Your Type?
- What Do You Like about Being Your Type?
- Getting Along with Others